Thursday, June 12, 2008

Five questions, part 3


Q: What five things would I do if I was a billionaire?

A: I don't think I would want to be a billionaire (well maybe if I earned it). I think I would just prefer to be a moderate-onaire. I have heard that lottery winners don't fare so good in the long term happiness department. But if I came into a bit more extra money here are some things I would love to do (after having shared the wealth with those more needy, friends and family of course!). I would buy the wooded lot beside my house and extend my garden. I would redo my kitchen. I would make a studio space above my garage. I would buy art from artist I love (Gabriela Ibarra, Darren Waterston, Jo Self) and I would get a nice wrought iron fence for my front yard so Olive could run around while I garden. In contrast, this drawing shows how much money I actually have in my purse, one wrinkly dollar.

2 comments:

L&R said...

One wrinkly dollar is still enough for two candy bars, though!

Lisa, Rob, Ella

Larry said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, that's so nice of you.

Love your orchid drawings!

Best,
Larry