Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Five questions, part 1


My friend and coworker, Dawn tagged me for a meme (which originated from another friend and coworker Laura) . I thought I would respond to her five questions and use them as drawing inspirations. So here goes question no.1 (actually it is question four on her list, but I'm going to do them out of order):

Q: What places have I lived?

A: Charleston, SC (where I was born), Bethesda MD, back to Charleston SC, Providence RI (college), Boston MA, New Haven CT (grad school), and now Atlanta GA. In Atlanta I have lived in four different places. My first house I owned was in Cabbagetown. This is a drawing of that house. It was a little shotgun house originally built in 1886 for the mill workers at the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mill. Cabbagetown was in the news recently because it was hit by a tornado in march, but luckily I didn't live there anymore and the little house made it through unharmed.

No comments: